• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB: '06 FJR in the Northeast U.S.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AntiqueCarNut

Reaction score
Seriously considering an FJR-A. I'm looking for an '06, still under warranty; Low miles, farkel-ized OK, no stories. Prefer not to travel across country or ship the bike. I'd buy a new '07 locally, but the color is not my first choice.

PM me if you have something that you're looking to sell.

Tnx.

Seriously considering an FJR-A. I'm looking for an '06, still under warranty; Low miles, farkel-ized OK, no stories. Prefer not to travel across country or ship the bike. I'd buy a new '07 locally, but the color is not my first choice.
PM me if you have something that you're looking to sell.

Tnx.
FWIW, Central Maine Powersports in Lewiston, Maine, had a new one (06A) in stock about a month ago. TEL: 207-689-2345 It had full list price on it, but as always, should be willing to negotiate.

Seriously considering an FJR-A. I'm looking for an '06, still under warranty; Low miles, farkel-ized OK, no stories. Prefer not to travel across country or ship the bike. I'd buy a new '07 locally, but the color is not my first choice.PM me if you have something that you're looking to sell.Tnx.
FWIW, Central Maine Powersports in Lewiston, Maine, had a new one (06A) in stock about a month ago. TEL: 207-689-2345 It had full list price on it, but as always, should be willing to negotiate.
I am looking for an 06 as well but need to sell my BMW 325I first. The one in Maine sounds nice. Anyone need a car?Bruce

Last edited by a moderator: