• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB 06 stock windscreen

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmac

Reaction score
For all of those folks that changed out the stock windscreen on their 06 and know that they will never use them again here is your chance to clean out the basement and snag a few dollars to boot. I am looking for 2 windscreens to play with.

Let me know how much you want for it.

For all of those folks that changed out the stock windscreen on their 06 and know that they will never use them again here is your chance to clean out the basement and snag a few dollars to boot. I am looking for 2 windscreens to play with.

Let me know how much you want for it.

$100.00 dollars seems about right.

Hmmm.. That's interesting. I recieved a responce frrom you, but it was just a copy of my PM. Anyway, I will be recieving my new Cee Bailey shield tomorrow, so if you can wait a few days while I try it out, I might be interested in selling mine OEM shield.

Hmmm.. That's interesting. I recieved a responce frrom you, but it was just a copy of my PM. Anyway, I will be recieving my new Cee Bailey shield tomorrow, so if you can wait a few days while I try it out, I might be interested in selling mine OEM shield.
Sure, I am in no hurry. Make sure you like the Cee Bailey before you do anything. I am amazed at the number of people that have tried 2 or 3 different shields before they find the right one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure, I am in no hurry. Make sure you like the Cee Bailey before you do anything. I am amazed at the number of people that have tried 2 or 3 different shields before they find the right one.
I have a used Factory made 2006 clear windshield for theYamaha 2006 FJR 1300. It fits only the 2006 model, not 2005 or earlier. It is in good condition, with a few tiny gravel chip marks. No cracks or deep scratches. It has been treated with Novus windshield polish. No windshield gasket included, but you can use three round rubber plumbing washers to mount it to the "W" frame to stop vibration. Overall dimensions: 19" X 19".

Price: $60 plus $25 shipping and handling (Insured) via UPS ground service anywhere in the continental USA, except Hawaii & Alaska (additional postage needed).

fjr1300ae_054.jpg

Price: $60 plus $25 shipping and handling (Insured) via UPS ground service anywhere in the continental USA, except Hawaii & Alaska (additional postage needed).
No, but thanks for the offer. I will just buy a new one if a used one cannot be had for less dollars.

Here is what a new one costs.

Yamaha Dealer

3P6-28381-10-00 WINDSHIELD $65.68 1 $65.68

Shipping is $12.17

Total $77.85