• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB Corbin Canyon Oval Backrest Only

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbyBlue

Arrhythmia and Blues
Reaction score
Yoko's a tough little woman for sure, but i am truly feeling guilty about losing her off the back twiced now...small small wheelies too...its those little asian fingernails...and they are a bitch to remove from my leather jacket...she cant carry but one amp stack when she's wounded too...man..holiday gigs are gonna be rough this year...so how 'bout that backrest you're not using ?

Bobby

I've got a Corbun "trunk" I don't use. Has a backrest and small trunk area. Looks like a bullet and bolts in someplace (I looked initially but didn't put it on).

Pics if you want

Edit:

PC190002.jpg

PC190001.jpg

It's really kinda cool but we use a full trunk when the SO is on the back

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, Thanks man, but ive already got a modified geraulds rack and the 'bullet" would hit it for sure, but thank you so much and somebodies bound to be able to use that smuggler !

Bobby

Canadian FJR made me an awesome offer ona solid backrest, but i want the donut if i can find one and my thanks to bwana too, but the lil trunk would get smooshed...but damn...talk about fast response! Thanks guys! she's out there somewhere! Still lookin'!

Bobby

Thanks Frushlorton, it just wont fit my modified rack, which i use to carry guitars/amps.

FjRyder has the donut that was on an 06 he is the proud new owner of and doesnt need it so there ya go. I'll take possession in the nerxt couple weeks. Thanks to all who checked in and I am truly thankful for this forum...we are blessed.

Happy Holidays Y'all !

Bobby