• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB FJR near Mobile Alabama

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Honda Shop in Pensacola had one on the floor as of a couple of weeks ago. I'm sorry but I do not remember the name of the shop but it should be easy to find.

Mark

Ill give me a call. Hate to buy from a dealer though. i like dealing with individuals. Worth checking out though.Thansk for the lead.

Last edited by a moderator:
from what I read on this forum I would check out D&H in Cullman. I know it is a dealer, but have only read positive things about this business. D&H Cycle, 18115 US Hwy 31, Cullman, AL 35058, 256-739-1840, 888-553-3311 It's only 5 hours from you.

Ooooooooooooooooooh, more phone numbers and email addys...........

CALLING MY SPAMMISTRESS.............WE HAVE WORK TO DO.......

I tried to buy my bandit from hattiesburg, They not only refused to budge on the price, but added on tons of extra fees after the fact, I ended up telling them to pack sand. A guy i work with bought a bike form them and they raked him across the coals. Ended up beaing way upside down after he left the showroom floor. I have had my fill with hattiesburg cycles. thanks But i will pass on hattiesburg cycles.

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried to buy my bandit from hattiesburg, They not only refused to budge on the price, but added on tons of extra fees after the fact, I ended up telling them to pack sand. A guy i work with bought a bike form them and they raked him across the coals. Ended up beaing way upside down after he left the showroom floor. I have had my fill with hattiesburg cycles. thanks But i will pass on hattiesburg cycles.
I have a MINT 07 if interested

Miami, Fla

Jim 305.796.0222

I have a MINT 07 if interested

Miami, Fla

Jim 305.796.0222
not looking for the 2007. Something about red never set well with me. they look very nice, But not my color. Good luck, thanks for the reply.