• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB: Shad SH50 Top Case-any condition

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WTP07

Reaction score
I'm looking for a Shad SH50 top case in literally ANY condition. I don't need the mount, or hardware, just the case.

anyone have something like this kicking around after an accident, write off or bambi-slaying?

LMK.

Thanks!

***EDIT***: I think any of the larger top cases will work. SH40-SH50

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a brand new sh48 still in the box, though the box is really beat up. I purchased it from Shad a year ago but am keeping the Yamaha top case instead. What are you thinking?

I have a brand new sh48 still in the box, though the box is really beat up. I purchased it from Shad a year ago but am keeping the Yamaha top case instead. What are you thinking?
You probably want more than I want to pay for it. Especially if it's new. Which I get, totally. I'm hoping to find one that is a bit beat up and scratched up so I can get it uber cheap. I plan on making a dog carrier out of it for my Chihuahua/Pekinese pup. Basically want to hole saw a 4" hole in the top and put a harness/leash tether inside so she stays put. :) I have a SH50 now and just want to swap to the dog carrier when I take her for rides. Doubtful the 120lb ShepxDane will fit, unless I get sidecar of some sort...

Check with Gary Murphy, murphskits.com

He has sold a few old or scuffed Shad trunks over the years that were returned or damaged in shipping. He has been a dealer for a long time of those.