Xena disc lock

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donaldb

Reaction score
I have the XN14 disc lock. I'm not sure how many people here are familiar with this piece of equipment. I like it...............but I have only 1 key. So I'm a bit scared to use it :unsure:

I have checked with local locksmiths about getting a duplicate key made for the thing but no one here in the Jackson MS area can duplicate this special key.

Anyone out there within the sound of my voice that knows of a place where I can send this key and have 2 x-tra ones made.........please post up or send me a pm or sump'n. Thanks!!! :rolleyes:

The XN14 disk lock is supposed to come with three keys! If you need extra keys try going to Xena's Web Site. Their FAQ says:

>How do I get new keys?

Each lock is supplied with three keys and a key tag with 7-digit serial number beginning with the letter X (ie, X123456). Use this unique identification number to order more keys for your lock; the key tag should not be kept with the keys but stored in a safe place.

To cut new keys, we will require the metal keytag along with owner details (including name, address and telephone number) and a receipt for the purchase of the lock. Keys will only be sent to the owner’s address.

For more information, email us at: [email protected].

If you bought your lock used, you may be SOL. :glare:

Last edited by a moderator:
What about sending the lock and key to Xena? It'd prove you're not trying to get a key to some lock you don't own that's on a bike you would like to be yours without the hassle of such details like paying for it...

Can't hurt to ask them, all it will cost you is an e-mail or phone call, sounds like if you don't ask them it'll cost you the $50 you've already paid and maybe the cost of a new lock to boot.