yamaha accesories.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

khrome

Reaction score
Where would I find good prices to order Yamaha accessories? I have had it with my local dealer. I have purchased numerous bikes from them and had a good relationship with the owner and the parts guy for the last several years, have had the Yamaha touring shield on order for 3 months now and I go in to see if it mysteriously arrived, to find the parts guy no longer works there and no one knows jack shit about my order. I didn't squauble about the time it took to get things because I recieved a good price.

Anyway if there is a reputable dealer that has decent prices that someone can reccomend I would appreciate it. :glare:

khrome

Last edited by a moderator:
Never have tried them myself, but others on the forum have used and like University Motors. You can get information using search.

Have fun,

thanks for your reply but in the past when i have went to thier web page they did'nt have an interactive ordering system, so i was not able to view prices on items which is what i was hoping for. i guess i should have mentioned that i was aware of that one.

thanks

khrome

thanks for your reply but in the past when i have went to thier web page they did'nt have an interactive ordering system,
Hmmm.....that appears to have changed since I ordered last through them. Don't know why, but I think it's still virtually impossible to beat their prices and their service is great. They're worth it to call and ask.

+10000 on University Motors. Call or email Mike Kolstad and he will take care of you. If you search his name of University you can find contact info.

I just called him this week for a price on a part after talking to the local yahoo's. Local price: $259, Mike's price: $180!

Thier website is weak but he can get almost anything, I've even heard of guys buying jackets and such from him.

JW

Not to be outdone:

[SIZE=36pt]+10000000000000000[/SIZE]

Umotors is the best place to order parts from. I agree that it would be nice to check prices and order online, but I'll live with having to call in to check prices and place an order for the rock bottom prices they have.

I email Mike @ University. First I go to the Yamaha website (click this link, click on parts and service, then parts catalog) and use their parts catalog to get my part numbers (creating a "wish list"), then I cut and paste my list into an email to Mike and he emails me back with the prices. Then I call and use my credit card to finalize the sale. It works for me and saves me lots of $$$$$s so I can buy more fun things for my bikes.

You can PM me or his email address if you can't find it in the FAQ section.

Where would I find good prices to order Yamaha accessories? I have had it with my local dealer. I have purchased numerous bikes from them and had a good relationship with the owner and the parts guy for the last several years, have had the Yamaha touring shield on order for 3 months now and I go in to see if it mysteriously arrived, to find the parts guy no longer works there and no one knows jack shit about my order. I didn't squauble about the time it took to get things because I recieved a good price.
Anyway if there is a reputable dealer that has decent prices that someone can reccomend I would appreciate it. :glare:

khrome
We have just put up our ecommerce-only site www.cyclepartswarehouse.com.

We offer low prices especially on OEM parts and good discounts on Genuine Yamaha accessories.

Tony

Good information, Tony. Thanks for all the info you share on the forum. BTW, have you contacted the admins and posted in the "FJR Vendor" area. It might help your business as there are owners who check that area.

khrome

We offer low prices especially on OEM parts and good discounts on Genuine Yamaha accessories.

Tony
Tony,

I checked your website, you list the First Gen windshield but not the Gen II. Do you have that one also or not?

thanks

Khrome

khrome

Tony
Tony,

I checked your website, you list the First Gen windshield but not the Gen II. Do you have that one also or not?

thanks

Khrome
Yamaha has not released the new e-catalogs to the webhosts yet, but I have this windshield in stock for $89.06. E-mail me directly if your interested.

Tony