Yamaha Accessories: top box liner

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bungie

FrostBack #2 - IBA # 44620
Reaction score
Excuse me, I searched, I can't find the original thread..

About 2 weeks ago somebody mentioned that MamaYama sold a top box liner for the YammiBox . So I go look at it and the liner is pictured on the website in a Givi box.

Hmmm.. Long story short I ordered one for my V46 because I'm sick of losing a ton of space to an oversized duffle bag jammed in the top.

Well, I got it in yesterday and eagerly ran home to try it out. Fits like a glove!

except....

Except it's only about 2.3rds the height of the Givi V46. If they had added another 3 or 4" of height to it it'd be perfect.

Now I've got to decide if I'm gonna keep it and throw shit on top of it, or, sell it.

Pics to follow if anybody wants to see.

I would see if I could find another thin bag (like for a laptop) to take up the space- not filling up the whole trunk isn't a bad thing from my POV.

Thank you Bungie. Maybe I missed it but where did you buy it?
MammaYamma

The pic shows it in a Givi (even though its supposed to be for a Yammi top box). But the picture is deceiving. I garuntee the bag in that pic is at least 3" off the bottom of the box.

I've decided to keep mine. Having a little extra room available in the box will be handy when I have to peel out my jacket/pant liners.

Pic's of the liner in V46. Note, nothing in bag, in actuality, the bag will come up about 1.5" - 2" above the split in the Givi.

Sorry for the delay, its been craptacular the last couple days up here.

DSC00249.jpg

DSC00250.jpg