• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Yamaha Comfort Seat -Sold

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Lumberg

Merica
Reaction score
For sale- a Yamaha comfort seat, used one season. Seat is in very good condition, used on a garage kept 2014. There is one pinhole in the leading edge of the pillion seat. Not noticeable, not in a wear area. You would probably not find it easily, but I found it, so, full disclosure and all. I love this seat. I bought it out of curiousity. It is far better than the stock seat. You'll read posts that it's firm. It is, when new. But compared to the pawnshop sofa foam of the original factory seat, anything is. I did a SaddleSore 1000 on this seat April 1st. And it was pretty awesome. Fast forward. I bought a laam. Again, out of curiosity. I like the Comfort seat as much as the Laam. But, can't justify both, so one has to go. Will email pictures on request. This is Yamaha part number ABA-2D221-10-00. I bought it on March 10, 2016 through Amazon, around a month before the bike went out of action for warranty repair much of the year. Just got it back (to quote another forumite- yay me). Will sell (seat not the bike) for $225 plus actual shipping.

Last edited by a moderator: