Yamaha cruise control

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

randy3116

Reaction score
I'm considering having an electronic cruise control installed on my 07 AE and have been shopping around especially on the internet for the best product. Then I remembered that Yamaha has electronic cruise on the Venture and Tour Deluxe. I know that neither are F/I'ed but does anybody know whether the Venture/Tour Deluxe cruise unit can be adapted to the FJR?

I'm considering having an electronic cruise control installed on my 07 AE and have been shopping around especially on the internet for the best product. Then I remembered that Yamaha has electronic cruise on the Venture and Tour Deluxe. I know that neither are F/I'ed but does anybody know whether the Venture/Tour Deluxe cruise unit can be adapted to the FJR?
No idea.

I have the MC Cruise installed on my 07AE and love it, though. Works flawlessly.

--hellcreep

My guess is that if you purchase all the Yamaha specific cruise control components for the Venture, not including the time and effort to make it work on the FJR, you could redefine the "national debt".

+1 on the Audio Vox unit.