Yamaha Touring Tank Bag

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone have one of the new Yamaha Touring Tank Bags:

YMD-20010-95-00.jpg

Yamaha Canada Website Link

The Yamaha sites for Canada and the UK list this as an FJR accessory. When I had my '03, I had one of the Yamaha Touring Tank bags that FJRGoodies got from Canada and I loved it. In my searches for a new tank bag I came across these and they seem to be similar, just an updated style.

Interested to see if anyone can provide a review or a nice color picture of one mounted on an FJR?

Thanks in advance for any info.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone have one of the new Yamaha Touring Tank Bags:
YMD-20010-95-00.jpg

Yamaha Canada Website Link

The Yamaha sites for Canada and the UK list this as an FJR accessory. When I had my '03, I had one of the Yamaha Touring Tank bags that FJRGoodies got from Canada and I loved it. In my searches for a new tank bag I came across these and they seem to be similar, just an updated style.

Interested to see if anyone can provide a review or a nice color picture of one mounted on an FJR?

Thanks in advance for any info.
I'll post a pick of mine tonite. It's the best tank bank I've used. Expandable top is large enough to accomodate a full face helmet. try www.yamahagenuineparts.com