Your Opinion Wanted

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bike Effects

Reaction score
I am a distributor for Mototeck of Canada. One of the product lines they make are flushmounted signals. I have a set of these on my '03 FJR. Here is what they look like:

Original Mototeck flushmounts

These are held on the fairing by a flexible. adhesive backed trim ring, available in many colors.

The soon to be released new style flushmounts are shown below, in several variations:

Amber lens

Blue lens

Clear lens

Another angle, clear lens

These will be available for a number of sport bike brand and models. Your opinions would be appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Look nice...very clean.

I'll take 6 of the blue ones to mount in various locations on the front of my 05 in order to get those stupid, lane hogging, 2mph under the speed limit 'tards outta the fast lane on SoCal freeways.

Anyone know where I can buy a setup to make 'em flash? :D

I like them. Just wondering how visable they are?
gyspy
Concur.... would be a little concern on their overall visability compared to stock. And, of course, they are only applicable to the 2003 FJRs.

However, they look pretty cool!!
thumb.gif

I hadn't bought a set of the current stlye because I didn't like the asthetics. Those I like the asthetics, but the visibility is questionable. If they set a little further out, and more flush rather than recessed, I'd be all over them. Something like the Greg's flushmounts for r1's.

do these lights have the same draw and output as the stockers? they do look nice.
If they are the incandescant bulbs, the current draw is the same. If you go with the LED option, the current draw is much less, but then you have to replace the turn signal relay with a Heavy Duty unit or the blinkers will flash more rapidly.

do these lights have the same draw and output as the stockers? they do look nice.
If they are the incandescant bulbs, the current draw is the same. If you go with the LED option, the current draw is much less, but then you have to replace the turn signal relay with a Heavy Duty unit or the blinkers will flash more rapidly.
Make that a kight duty relay, or they'll flash even faster! :D