Zumo

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to install my Zumo later this week I need a wire thats close to the battery that is only hot with key on.
Curious why you want it keyed. Mine is wired straight to the battery with no issues and it lives on the bike... just like me. I just turn it off at the end of a ride or when I will be off the bike for SEVERAL hours.

The ZUMO does NOT charge its internal battery when turned off as long as it is installed in the motorcycle cradle.

Just curious! :rolleyes:

I want to install my Zumo later this week I need a wire thats close to the battery that is only hot with key on.
Curious why you want it keyed. Mine is wired straight to the battery with no issues and it lives on the bike... just like me. I just turn it off at the end of a ride or when I will be off the bike for SEVERAL hours.

The ZUMO does NOT charge its internal battery when turned off as long as it is installed in the motorcycle cradle.

Just curious! :rolleyes:
I like my Zumo turning itself off with the ignition too.

Tapped to the acc plug circuit. Plug is in a useless location, but the circuit is not!

:)

I ran the hot wire straight to the fuse box. Just pulled the fuse for the horn and ran the wire into the keyed side of the fuse socket and shuved the fuse back in. Been working perfectly for months and no splicing

Latest posts