• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Any U.k. Members Here?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I do but I'm having my doubts about them.

I ordered a few odd and ends through their website just before I bought the FJR at the begining of June. At that time I received no confirmation of the order, after 3 weeks I tried contacting them by email and telephone to no avail. After a further 3 weeks with no sign of delivery I re-ordered the goods from Bike Johnny and received them in two days.

Only good thing was that my credit card was never charged.

I know they have had probles with their ISP but that doesn't explain why they don't answer their phone.

Thanks for the heads up on them. I really would like to order a Remus exhaust system( 4 into 1),but Remus won't sell this system directly to the USA. :(

Thanks for the heads up on them. I really would like to order a Remus exhaust system( 4 into 1),but Remus won't sell this system directly to the USA. :(
As far as I can tell the Remus 4-1 system that the club offers is a Remus can matched to a custom built header and link pipe, the same applies to the Akropovic system they offer. I have yet to see a proper 4-1 offered by any manufacturer.

As far as the club itself goes, they may just be having computer problems, I'll find out for sure when I get a chance to join one of their rideouts.