Fund for a friend

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Richard,

I sent something by snail mail today to Torrance.

Please add it to the collective total.

Thanks for taking care of this.

Just a quick bump and a note to let everyone know the last day to donate will be September 17th at 6pm I will ask Iggy to close the thread after that time.

Thanks everyone for your generosity, and you still have just over a week to contribute.

R

As usual, squeeeeking in at the deadline, ...Funds posted!

C'mon guys, ...you're not gonna let me be the last one are ya!

Thanks for handling this so well Richard!

A little more help in the coffers. Thanks for doing this Fairlainer. I'll be with you guys in spirit at Tim's service.

Dear Richard, I am old and computer stupid. I had just planned on handing you a check for the TWN Fund when I saw you on the 27th. I was unaware that the Fund closes today. I will call SkooterG in an hour. I have never had PayPal account, but I know GregM uses this all the time. If I can't get ahold of Mr. Marbach, I'll call Art Montoya to do this donation for me!

Dear Richard, I am old and computer stupid. I had just planned on handing you a check for the TWN Fund when I saw you on the 27th. I was unaware that the Fund closes today. I will call SkooterG in an hour. I have never had PayPal account, but I know GregM uses this all the time. If I can't get ahold of Mr. Marbach, I'll call Art Montoya to do this donation for me!
Payment sent on behalf of El Pendejo.

Thanks, Greg! You're a good friend. Say, I've heard of this new thing called "digital photography". Can you teach me this?

Ok guys thats it, times up...........

thank you all for your generous donations, I will post the final total as soon as i know it. (i am waiting on some checks)

If you still need or want to donate please send me a PM for my address ( you can send a check).

Once again thanks..

Richard

Status
Not open for further replies.