• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Miscellaneous Farkles

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blassoff

Its just the dog in me, baby
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
A) Electric Orange Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS). Brand new in the box. Never installed. Reports both pressure and internal temperature. $130, delivered to the lower 48. Will ship USPS Priority. SOLD

more119.jpg

more118.jpg

Throttlemeister Cruise Control. Brand new, never installed. Have all parts and instructions ready for installation. Standard milled finish, NOT Heavy. $100 to your door. SOLD

304.jpg

Autocom Easi-Rider System. Complete with two headsets. Tested and Guaranteed working. Works with MP3 player, GPS, Cell Phone, Bike to Bike, and rider-passenger. Nice system $90 delivered. SOLD

more130.jpg

more129.jpg

Driver's Backrest. I forget the manufacturer's name. Nice piece of hardware, excellent condition. Retail is like $330. Asking $160 delivered.

FJRBackrest.jpg

FJRBackrest2.jpg

Thanks for looking. Baz

Last edited by a moderator:
With all the for sale threads you've started, I'm guessing you sold your bike. Hope you just moved up to a newer FJR.

Last edited by a moderator:
With all the for sale threads you've started, I'm guessing you sold your bike. Hope you just moved up to a newer FJR.
Actually no, I've got an 04 and an 05. I'm keeping at least one of them. But they're basically set up that way I want, so now it's time to replenish the bank account and sell off the parts I don't use.

Blassoff, I'm doing research on the auto com. I'm VERY interested. Thanks
Well, it's for sale. Make me an offer I can't refuse, It'll be yours.

Also, let me know if you have any questions. I've been using autocom equipment for years, I like their products. It's been pretty bullet-proof.

Barry