Revzilla store in PHL

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rpm

Reaction score
I visited the Revzilla store in South Philly while on a recent trip. The store is as amazing as the website – knowledgeable, experienced, enthusiastic sales people, and best in class products. The website warns that the store is a boutique and not a warehouse with deep inventory, but it’s perfect for trying on hard to fit gear such as helmets and gloves. Well worth the trip!

That's about70 miles from home. It is a great store. My wife picked out a jacket and on a separate trip I picked out a helmet. The people that helped us out we excellent.

About a year ago I happened to be in Philly for a eating and decided to swing by the boutique so I took an Uber over there. Unfortunately I had missed the notice on their web site that they were closed to move their warehouse. I sent them an email trying them my story and they credited my zillacash account with the $35 that I had spent on the Uber. Great guys.

I wish one was close - we love Revzilla and buy a ton of gear, etc from there.

Lets hope with the sale to a major reseller they don't lose that customer intimacy that the consumer finds so refreshing in today's "Cloud Buying" experiences

Revzilla PHL is about 2 hours East of me. I do, however, have a Cycle Gear very close to me, in Harrisburg, PA.

Its too far for me but I buy stuff from Revzilla a lot. Sometimes I find better prices but buy from Revzilla because they offer so much information and reviews about products. Haven't been to a Cycle Gear yet. Think there is one around here someplace.
smile.png

Made a trip to the Philly location last year and bought a pair of TCX boots from them. Great place and great experience. I'm only about 15 minutes from a Cycle Gear location but find that store to be overcrowded with merchandise, mostly their Bilt and Sedici brand stuff that doesn't impress me at all. I really want to like Cycle Gear but the 2 or 3 times I've stopped in have left me very unimpressed.I'm actually grateful Revzilla isn't closer....

I'm only an hour south...I should probably go there and check things out.

DHY has been pretty good for me (bought FJR there too) - They are the best dealer I've done business with in the past 20 years. The rest are just outright gangsters and shills.

Also unimpressed with Cycle Gear. It's like Camden moved a trinket store into Cherry Hill. Cheap Chinese pleather gear and farkles...but some of you might be into that sort of thing.
crazy.gif

I'm only an hour south...I should probably go there and check things out.
DHY has been pretty good for me (bought FJR there too) - They are the best dealer I've done business with in the past 20 years. The rest are just outright gangsters and shills.

Also unimpressed with Cycle Gear. It's like Camden moved a trinket store into Cherry Hill. Cheap Chinese pleather gear and farkles...but some of you might be into that sort of thing.
crazy.gif
Be nice Dude....I'm not impressed with Cycle Gear either (and they closed the local Springfield store near me. BUT, they do offer military discounts so my Nephew literally swears by them