• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wtb: Fjr Luggage

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charismaticmegafauna

Reaction score
Due to a too close encounter with CMF (critter) I'm in the market for a set of bags. Preferably for an '03; but, will consider any. Need not be perfect -- please reply with any you may want to sell. :cownoy: John

I think I would look at the aftermarket stuff if I needed bags. You might find something lighter and a little different from what everybody else has on their FJR. I like the look ofthe Givi top box and it sems very popular here. Maybe they make side bags as well. Just my opinion.

I have a complete left6 side bag from my 05 that I could sell. It is scratched somewhat from a low speed fall, but all parts are in tact. Refinishing to match your 03 would be necessary. The lock is not included, I reused it in my replacement bag. New bags are $400 and up, I could sent this one to you for $150 plus USPS Priority Mail shipping in the US.

John

Vstar2FJR, thanks for the reply. I pm'd you so we could discuss this. You can pm me (if you want?) at bmwbov,at,yahoo,dot,com or call at 505-533-6176. Looking fwd to your reply, John.