• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Defarkling a Gen 2

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

becoyote

Reaction score
weekend special $150 shipped conus for the plate, peg lowering kit and shelf. shipping is a pita for me so sending it all to one place on the same day would be nice for me. I'm already shipping on Monday.

Prices include shipping conus. Might be able to work a deal on multiple items.

peg lowering kit $45 shipped

Top of the Line accessory shelf (lots of holes drilled in the top and you will need to grab a few metric cap head bolts from lowes) $80 shipped conus

PCA rear plate, mounts to bike and accepts the pca backrest, You can either be use the multiple tie down points for soft luggage or for $20 buy the givi adapter kit that allows you to mount a givi case directly to it. $100 shipped conus

CAM00130-M.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have this same riser on my bike, Its a winner. It is 1/4" higher has more outward twist than the helibars riser (with their add on plates). With the Heli I had to remove the outer pins to get comfy.

I have this same riser on my bike, Its a winner. It is 1/4" higher has more outward twist than the helibars riser (with their add on plates). With the Heli I had to remove the outer pins to get comfy.
1 1/4" maybe? Brings them back too. Like Chuck said the best part is that they take some of the angle out of the stock bars which caused me problems,

What I was trying to say was these are higher than Helibars riser with the add on riser plates.

from my old notes:

helibars clamp
1 3/4 back (@ max adjust)
1 1/4 total rise (1/2 clamp plus 3/4 risers)
1 deg forward angle

MCL clamp
1 3/4 back
1 1/2 rise
4 deg forward angle

Last edited by a moderator:
How bout $150 shipped for those 3 items if I get paypal by Sunday night. A little jb weld in the holes I drilled into the top of the line shelf and a can of flat black paint and it would look as good as new.

I put a shameless plug in for ya on the dash.

Now with all those peeps coming over to grab up the dash you may have to split up the remaining items.

I could help in that regard by giving you $20 for the peg lowering kit. I have it on good authority that dragging them may no longer be a concern for me.