• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Motorcycle For Sale 2003 Gen 1 For Sale bump with lower price

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What does NOS mean?
Go ahead and post that tomorrow. I will post this the day after
That's ok, it looks like a small paint touch up that would be a hell of a lot easier anyway. I was more concerned about how to fit the bike and the rest of this farkle collection in a pickup anyway. Congrats on the size of the garage you must have.
PM question here.
What about the left muffler? Is that a risk free topper mod? I.e. Do you have a factory fresh left muffler?

A better way to keep the ad in better view would be to bring up hwy miles vs city miles

My apologies to all. I thought all these messages were coming to me privately. Good thing I didn't say what I was REALLY thinking.
NOS means New Old Stock. As in brand new factory parts.
I have no idea what a risk free topper mod is.
Yes, the muffler is scratched up. If I had a new one I would have installed it or listed it in my ad.
I have been getting unsolicited opinions on how I should have listed this, or listed that. I have not recorded city/town vs highway miles. I do not know anyone who does, and frankly who cares. I rode the motorcycle, didn't abuse it, and took good care of it.
Please respond to me privately if you'd like to see it or test ride it. Actually please reply privately anyway. There is no reason to take up list bandwidth with speculations, advice, or opinions. I'm trying to sell my motorcycle. Period. You're either interested or not.