Long Beach, CA International Motorcycle Show

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRBluesman

Some call me... The STIG!
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
Last year about 14 or so of us met and went to the show on a Saturday. Not a real long ride, but fun to go as a group. Vote for the day you'd like to go and I'll coordinate it again.

Go here for ride Details on Staurday December 5.

Here's the link to the show schedule and times.

LB International Motorcycle Show.

[SIZE=14pt]***EDIT*** October 29.[/SIZE]

It's ON!!! I got my tickets this morning and the $15 Bikebandit certificate!! :yahoo:

Better hurry only the first 35K (I believe for all the shows) get the Bikebandit voucher!!!

It sends you in circles but click on the LB show (or show near your town) and click, "Buy Tickets," one of the three "Buy Tickets" buttons gets you there. Follow the instructions carefully for getting the voucher!

Long Beach Show Facts

Where:

Long Beach Convention Center

300 E. Ocean Blvd.

Long Beach, CA 90802

www.longbeachcc.com

Directions to Convention Center.

Advanced Ticket sales gets you up to $3 off your ticket and a $15 Gift card from Bikebandit.com with your online ticket purchase. Limited time offer to first 35K. [***EDIT*** 11-20-09, per the website, this sale ends on 11/27/09.] Check Advanved ticket sales. Started selling them today October 29!!! I got my ticket and $15 Bikebandit voucher. It sends you in circles but click on the LB show (or show near your town) and click, "Buy Tickets". One of the three "Buy Tickets" buttons gets you there. Follow the instructions carefully for getting the voucher!

When:

Friday, December 4

4:00pm - 9:00pm

Saturday, December 5

9:30am - 8:00pm

Sunday, December 6

9:30am - 5:00pm

*Show hours subject to change

Parking

Cars: $10/day

Motorcycles: TBD

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be there also on Saturday. Fun, fun, fun......... :yahoo:

Simon, I will most likely be volunteering with my CMA group again this year and will be working the gear check. But if I don't, I'm in for this and a good ride. Voted for Saturday just in case.

Why are us Zonnies being left out of this bike show? This motorcycle show isn't coming any where near Arizona. You'd think it would go to either Phoenix or Vegas.

Last year about 14 or so of us met and went to the show on a Saturday. Not a real long ride, but fun to go as a group. Vote for the day you'd like to go and I'll coordinate it again.
Here's the link to the show schedule and times.

LB International Motorcycle Show.

Long Beach Show Facts

Where:

Long Beach Convention Center

300 E. Ocean Blvd.

Long Beach, CA 90802

www.longbeachcc.com

Directions to Convention Center.

Advanced Ticket sales gets you up to $3 off your ticket and a $15 Gift card from Bikebandit.com with your online ticket purchase. Limited time offer! Check here.

Advanved ticket sales.

When:

Friday, December 4

4:00pm - 9:00pm

Saturday, December 5

9:30am - 8:00pm

Sunday, December 6

9:30am - 5:00pm

*Show hours subject to change

Parking

Cars: $10/day

Motorcycles: TBD

What the hell is this "Motorcycles: TBD" crap?!?! You pussy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's ON!!! I got my tickets this morning and the $15 Bikebandit certificate!! :yahoo:

Better hurry only the first 35K (I believe for all the shows) get the Bikebandit voucher!!!

It sends you in circles but click on the LB show (or show near your town) and click, "Buy Tickets," one of the three "Buy Tickets" buttons gets you there. Follow the instructions carefully for getting the voucher!

Got tickets and coupons for both me and the wife for Saturday. Thanks for the heads up Simon.