Carbon Fiber foot deflector parts installed !! :)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

No One

Reaction score
Here they are.... well they do exactly what I wanted.... work AWESOME !!! Here they are... :)

Carboninstalled13.jpg

Carboninstalled2.jpg

Carboninstalled3.jpg

Carboninstalled4.jpg

Carboninstalled5.jpg

Carboninstalled6.jpg

Carboninstalled7.jpg

Carboninstalled9.jpg

Going to build another set and then on to a few other parts... Thanks for looking

Looks really good. I couldn't visualize them before so pics really help. BTW, two questions: 1. How much do you think cost will be? 2. I've got the 905 racing front tip over protection in place, so wonder if you know how these would work with them in place? I may just have to go out and give the bike and bars a look see and use the pics as a guide to decide.

doctorj

Very nice, and look functional. Just wondering if these will likely touch before the peg feelers when leaning in the corners? Would you be able to do a quick check with something like a board or similar?

Truly Awesome looking product.

What attachment/process did you go with?

Sorry, I missed the post on when the 04' Cerulean Silver color would be available.

I want to be first in line right now.....well if production can be done prior to winter being over.

HOLY CRAP!!! They look great :thumbsup: . Nice job.
Thanks !!

Very purdy. I'll take a pair.

Cool, PM me if you like

I can feel my toes warming up already :)

Just got back from a ride and its cold out side... they work SO good.... :) he-he-he

Looks really good. I couldn't visualize them before so pics really help. BTW, two questions: 1. How much do you think cost will be? 2. I've got the 905 racing front tip over protection in place, so wonder if you know how these would work with them in place? I may just have to go out and give the bike and bars a look see and use the pics as a guide to decide.
doctorj
If I can help just let me know..

Very nice, and look functional. Just wondering if these will likely touch before the peg feelers when leaning in the corners? Would you be able to do a quick check with something like a board or similar?
I think the corner might just as it touches the peg... It could easily be trimmed if someone is grinding there pegs..

Truly Awesome looking product. What attachment/process did you go with?

Sorry, I missed the post on when the 04' Cerulean Silver color would be available.

I want to be first in line right now.....well if production can be done prior to winter being over.
I used the double sided super sticky... works great.. no problem.... Sure, just PM if you would like some.. Thanks

Bloody hell....they look great. Nice workmanship.

Do you have an indicative cost? (I can could see a group buy from Australia happening here).

Bloody hell....they look great. Nice workmanship.
Do you have an indicative cost? (I can could see a group buy from Australia happening here).
Sure, I can work something up for you guys or a group buy.... I have friends in Australia aswell... :)

Very nice!

I am sorry, if you have already addressed this, but are they permanently mounted or could you remove when things thaw out in the spring...

Stunning!

Very nice!
I am sorry, if you have already addressed this, but are they permanently mounted or could you remove when things thaw out in the spring...

Stunning!
I was wondering that also. And just by the pics, it looks like one could get the oil filter off without taking these off as long as you divert the dripping oil.

doctorj