Carbon Fiber foot deflector parts installed !! :)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice looking addition. Do you suppose you could include a picture with your foot in the shot on the peg. I'am curious as to how well it covers or deflects.

Thanks much

Very nice looking addition. Do you suppose you could include a picture with your foot in the shot on the peg. I'am curious as to how well it covers or deflects.Thanks much
Yea,,, I can probably do that.......

Wow!!! These are truly inspiring. I live in Michigan and the only thing wrong with this bike is the the low amount of leg protection.

1) Do these things keep your shins warmer as well?

2) Would it be possible to mold the adjustable fairing and make it a bit larger and sell a THICK THIGH WINTER PACKAGE?

Happy Riding and great job,

Denny

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow!!! These are truly inspiring. I live in Michigan and the only thing wrong with this bike is the the low amount of leg protection.
1) Do these things keep your shins warmer as well?

2) Would it be possible to mold the adjustable fairing and make it a bit larger and sell a THICK THIGH WINTER PACKAGE?

Happy Riding and great job,

Denny

YES, you feel more heat on your lower legs

SURE, we are a pro fab shop, we can make anything custom for anyone... just contact us, we can do it.... Thanks !