• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: Russel All Day Seat, Gen II

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diablo456

Reaction score
I've got a gorgeous Russell All-Day Saddle for the Gen II FJR (06-12). This has a leather seating surface, and includes the Russell cover. Been ridden about 800 miles, just broken in. A tiny bit of wear, otherwise as-new. Fantastic improvement over the stock saddle. Seat is near Santa Fe, NM for anyone that would like to inspect in person. This would run about $800 if ordered new, and you'd have a several week (if not month) wait. This is ready to go!

$590 shipped in the CONUS (+paypal fees).

Contact me here, or at [email protected]

I can also be reached at 505-670-5851

Thanks!

Joe M.

Allday1.jpg

Allday2.jpg

Allday3.jpg

Allday4.jpg

I've got a gorgeous Russell All-Day Saddle for the Gen II FJR (06-12). This has a leather seating surface, and includes the Russell cover. Been ridden about 800 miles, just broken in. A tiny bit of wear, otherwise as-new. Fantastic improvement over the stock saddle. Seat is near Santa Fe, NM for anyone that would like to inspect in person. This would run about $800 if ordered new, and you'd have a several week (if not month) wait. This is ready to go!

$590 shipped in the CONUS (+paypal fees).

Contact me here, or at [email protected]

I can also be reached at 505-670-5851

Thanks!

Joe M.

Allday1.jpg

Allday2.jpg

Allday3.jpg

Allday4.jpg
Joe,

Was this seat fitted specifically to you?? If so, (if you don't mind me asking) what is your height/weight. BTW, I'm 6'2" 200 lbs.

Thanks!!! Bob

Was not fitted to me. I'm 5 10 , 210. Owner was fitted at 6 ft, 220. Works great for me, I can still flat foot at stops when standing forward.

Thanks, and just to be clear, you're selling both seats (driver and pillion), right??

Wow, lot's of interest in this. Looks like they're SOLD. Thanks to everyone that inquired. I do have a sale, pending payment. If that buyer falls through, I'll repost here.

And FYI, fits me very well, inseam is 31" and height is 5' 10".

Joe M.