• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2008 FJR, Manual Clutch, 5,500 Miles, Mint, Mint, Mint

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

150Fuelie

Reaction score
https://s146.photobucket.com/albums/r260/dgreketis/

You will not find a nicer 08 period. Literally show room condition! 5,500 miles. Brand new Beowulfs, Heavy Bar ends, Genmar risors, Dark Tint Cal-Sci Windshield battery tender lead. It comes with stock mufflers and windshield.

Located in Grand Ledge Michigan. Fly and ride her home while the weather is still nice.

Nice. I'll give you $500 OVER your asking price, or $9,000 but you have to include the Vette too! :)

Going another direction, or upgrading?

Nice. I'll give you $500 OVER your asking price, or $9,000 but you have to include the Vette too! :)

Yesterday I might have :rolleyes: . Had the vette appraised for insurance today and it came in at $38k.

Not sure what I'm going to do. I only put 500 miles on the bike this summer and am thinking maybe a non touring ride again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yesterday I might have :rolleyes: . Had the vette appraised for insurance today and it came in at $38k.

Not sure what I'm going to do. I only put 500 miles on the bike this summer and am thinking maybe a non touring ride again.
Sweet! What year? 69? I am no expert and can't see enough of it but those years are beautiful.

Sorry not interested in buying the bike since I already have an 08, but I will vouch that that is a very fair price for it. I would say good luck but you shouldn't have any problem unloading it.

Off the market. I was moving her around in my shop and realized that this is too nice of a bike for $8,500. I gave her a storage wax job and could not find a single blemish, stone ship, mark on the tops of the cases etc. Thanks for looking guys.