Photos from WFO6, Park City UT

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GunMD

Reaction score
Here are a few of the pictures that I took before and during this FANTASTIC event.

The first thing I encounter on my way to WFO...a dust storm in the Mojave Desert on a "loose gravel" road. Good times.

IMG_6862.jpg

The edge of a coming storm...

IMG_6863.jpg

Desert thunderstorm at sunset near Amboy, CA.

IMG_6868.jpg

Zion Natl Park on my way to WFO...

IMG_6876.jpg

FJRChik and Woodstock at the hotel bar

IMG_6960.jpg

Me and TurboDave at the bar...

IMG_6959.jpg

CDogman flexing for the camera...

IMG_6970.jpg

Woodstock must have misplaced something and he's looking for it... :rolleyes:

IMG_6966.jpg

Keynote by TurboDave...

IMG_6974.jpg

Slappy's "good side"...

IMG_6991.jpg

Condom inflation 101...your instructor is Iggy.

IMG_6995.jpg

Hey CDogman, thanks for the great route planning...I enjoyed almost all of the rides....

IMG_6911.jpg

Even more of my WFO images can be found HERE

Last edited by a moderator:
IMG_6911.jpg

Did you let the highway worker borrow your gloves & helmet, or did he let you borrow his vest?

IMG_6911.jpg

Did you let the highway worker borrow your gloves & helmet, or did he let you borrow his vest?
Hey, I got one of them funny-looking vests. I wear it on really overcast days, to stand out from the gray.

I decided I wanted one while attending a Cal football game (Go Bears!). The statium was packed. It was a bright, sunny day. There were a million colors vying for attention as you looked across the stadium on the other side. But one thing stood out among the rest: your eye immediately went to the vendors walking up and down the stairs hawking sodas and pretzels. They were wearing fluorescent green (not orange) vests. I went out and got one like in the picture at Cycle Gear.

:p

Jb

That's why my newest helmet is white, aside from the fact that it's cooler, not soaking up as much sunshine.

Excellent pics Gun! :D Our idea for the road sign turned out to be a great shot!

Shame on u Woodstock! :eek:

That's OK...keep laughin' you phuckers...

The jacket I'll be sportin' this year is MUCH brighter than that vest. I can scare highway workers now.

Is it July yet?