Ari's enigma story

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this gonna be about his blanket fort? Because if so, that was funny... :rofl:

OK Ari, you do the rest!
Thanks for the opportunity, but this one's going to be an audible. I'll tell it at NAFO. I'll bring proof, seeing as the story has several NFW!!! aspects to it. Haha.

OK Ari, you do the rest!
Thanks for the opportunity, but this one's going to be an audible. I'll tell it at NAFO. I'll bring proof, seeing as the story has several NFW!!! aspects to it. Haha.
So Ari tells his story to a few forum members, then they tell it to a few more, etc. By the time it gets past me Ari is going to wearing women's underwear. :lol:

So Ari tells his story to a few forum members, then they tell it to a few more, etc. By the time it gets past me Ari is going to wearing women's underwear. :lol:
Correction: By the time it gets past you, Ari will be wearing men's underwear. ;)

Correction: By the time it gets past you, Ari will be wearing men's underwear. ;)
OK that's just funny right there! :clapping:
Ha. Yup.. Matter of fact, I just about spit berries and cream on my keyboard....which is funny in itself. I mean, it'd be one thing if I typed "spit bratwurst and beer", but "berries and cream"? WTF? Hahaha

I'm upset that I haven't already gotten an e-mail with the account (as well written as all his stories are) straight from the horse's mouth! :(

So let me get this straight so far,

Ari is wearing women's underwear, gets a Berry's and Cream Enema. Changes to Men's underwear, and Bounce is checking the wrong end of the Horse.

Is that about it, or did I miss something?

I'm upset that I haven't already gotten an e-mail with the account (as well written as all his stories are) straight from the horse's mouth! :(
Bounce -

No Worries, and thanks! for the compliment.

This story in only about a year and a half old. It's not been written down anywhere. But I'd be more than happy to tell it. You coming to NAFO?

Bounce -

No Worries, and thanks! for the compliment.

This story in only about a year and a half old. It's not been written down anywhere. But I'd be more than happy to tell it. You coming to NAFO?
i'm hoping to.