Inflamitory Harley thread from another forum

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bananas!

Reaction score
Countless has the Harley man rolled up to a hapless soul on an asian atrocity cycle at a stop. Even though they have run astray in their unpatriotic motorcle purchase he turns to acknowledge the rider as fellow American.

Yet to a manling they won't look, won't turn their fiberglass entombed head in his direction, pretending they don't know he's there. But what they don't know is that from great distance a Harley man's superior roadcraft has already brought him a view of their fulmer face eye port's dreading recognition of him in their mirrors.

But it's too late, they freeze, their deepest fear is becoming reality, a Harley man is pulling alongside. Their shoulders slouch in recognition, they halt the wheezy throttle blipping of their tinkertoy engine. Yet never have they left from the line first, preferring to hold the inferior position to the next stop. A stop short, as not to come into the proximity of the Harley man and his machine.

Many more times than not they have already beat a hasty left or right retreat with visions of the Harley man's leather boot kicking their asian atrocity cycle into the ditch, they have heard the rumors of such righteous acts before. Of no less concern is the fear that the thundering shockwaves from Milwaukee's finest iron will damage their third world pot metal and plastic atrocity cycle.

In the end they know. They know the order of motormen and motorcycle. And they know their place in it.

Highwayman

Last edited by a moderator:
You spelled inflammatory incorrectly. :sorry:

translation please, i only speak Spock's language from the enterprise :blink:
Spock: "Amazing, this subculture of motorcycling seems to have developed a predilection for manipulating ones genitals to the point of ejaculation"

Cpt. Kirk: "A **** off Spock, you wouldn't know a good blow-job if it smacked ya in the face!"

Prose from a Hardley site??

Don't know who wrote that bit of shi-ite, but that's laughably stupid and self absorbed (not to mention poorly written).

I raced a Harley today and after some really hard riding I managed to PASS the guy. I was riding on one of those really, really twisting sections of mountain road with no straight sections to speak of and where most of the bends have warning signs that say "MAX SPEED 35 MPH".

I knew if I was going to pass one of those monsters with those big-cubic-inch motors, it would have to be a place like this where handling and rider skill are more important than horsepower alone.

I saw the guy up ahead as I exited one of the turns and knew I could catch him, but it wouldn't be easy. I concentrated on my braking and cornering. Three corners later, I was on his mudguard. Catching him was one thing; passing him would prove to be another.

Two corners later, I pulled up next to him as we sailed down the mountain. I think he was shocked to see me next to him, as I nearly got by him before he could recover. Next corner, same thing. I'd manage to pull up next to him as we started to enter the corners but when we came out he'd get on the throttle and out-power me. His horsepower was almost too much to overcome, but this only made me more determined than ever.

My only hope was to out-brake him. I held off squeezing the lever until the last instant. I kept my nerve while he lost his. In an instant I was by him. Corner after corner, I could hear the roar of his engine as he struggled to keep up. Three more miles to go before the road straightens out and he would pass me for good.

But now I was in the lead and he would no longer hold me back. I stretched out my lead and by the time we reached the bottom of the canyon, he was more than a full corner behind. I could no longer see him in my rear-view mirror.

Once the road did straighten out, it seemed like it took miles before he passed me, but it was probably just a few hundred yards. I was no match for that kind of horsepower, but it was done. In the tightest section of road, where bravery and skill count for more than horsepower and deep pockets, I had passed him. Though it was not easy, I had won the race to the bottom of the mountain and I had preserved the proud tradition of one of the best bits of Brit iron.

I will always remember that moment. I don't think I've ever pedaled so hard in my life. And, some of the credit must go to Raleigh cycles, as well. They really make a great bicycle...

I wonder which is smaller....this guys precariously puny pee pee or his artificial brain?....He's obviously the proud product of decades of careful inbreeding and incest.

Great story!!! :D

I was thinkin your were on a dual sport but when i read the last paragraph it was to much.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Countless has the Harley man rolled up to a hapless soul on an asian atrocity cycle at a stop. Even though they have run astray in their unpatriotic motorcle purchase he turns to acknowledge the rider as fellow American.
Yet to a manling they won't look, won't turn their fiberglass entombed head in his direction, pretending they don't know he's there. But what they don't know is that from great distance a Harley man's superior roadcraft has already brought him a view of their fulmer face eye port's dreading recognition of him in their mirrors.

But it's too late, they freeze, their deepest fear is becoming reality, a Harley man is pulling alongside. Their shoulders slouch in recognition, they halt the wheezy throttle blipping of their tinkertoy engine. Yet never have they left from the line first, preferring to hold the inferior position to the next stop. A stop short, as not to come into the proximity of the Harley man and his machine.

Many more times than not they have already beat a hasty left or right retreat with visions of the Harley man's leather boot kicking their asian atrocity cycle into the ditch, they have heard the rumors of such righteous acts before. Of no less concern is the fear that the thundering shockwaves from Milwaukee's finest iron will damage their third world pot metal and plastic atrocity cycle.

In the end they know. They know the order of motormen and motorcycle. And they know their place in it.

Highwayman

Fook...when was this written? 1945?

A few things have changed since then...RUBS, FJR1300.

I laugh as I pass town bar after town bar littered with Harleys out front, whilst Mr. Harleyman is inside drinking in a dingy bar, instead of riding their mighty steed in the clear of day.

OFF THE CHARTS FUNNY!!!!!

I raced a Harley today and after some really hard riding I managed to PASS the guy. I was riding on one of those really, really twisting sections of mountain road with no straight sections to speak of and where most of the bends have warning signs that say "MAX SPEED 35 MPH".

I knew if I was going to pass one of those monsters with those big-cubic-inch motors, it would have to be a place like this where handling and rider skill are more important than horsepower alone.

I saw the guy up ahead as I exited one of the turns and knew I could catch him, but it wouldn't be easy. I concentrated on my braking and cornering. Three corners later, I was on his mudguard. Catching him was one thing; passing him would prove to be another.

Two corners later, I pulled up next to him as we sailed down the mountain. I think he was shocked to see me next to him, as I nearly got by him before he could recover. Next corner, same thing. I'd manage to pull up next to him as we started to enter the corners but when we came out he'd get on the throttle and out-power me. His horsepower was almost too much to overcome, but this only made me more determined than ever.

My only hope was to out-brake him. I held off squeezing the lever until the last instant. I kept my nerve while he lost his. In an instant I was by him. Corner after corner, I could hear the roar of his engine as he struggled to keep up. Three more miles to go before the road straightens out and he would pass me for good.

But now I was in the lead and he would no longer hold me back. I stretched out my lead and by the time we reached the bottom of the canyon, he was more than a full corner behind. I could no longer see him in my rear-view mirror.

Once the road did straighten out, it seemed like it took miles before he passed me, but it was probably just a few hundred yards. I was no match for that kind of horsepower, but it was done. In the tightest section of road, where bravery and skill count for more than horsepower and deep pockets, I had passed him. Though it was not easy, I had won the race to the bottom of the mountain and I had preserved the proud tradition of one of the best bits of Brit iron.

I will always remember that moment. I don't think I've ever pedaled so hard in my life. And, some of the credit must go to Raleigh cycles, as well. They really make a great bicycle...

It really happened!!

img_8364.jpg

The rider has so much to do with the riders ability. Anidotal comments of which is faster blah, blah etc. Look at guys like Yellow wolf on his GW near the Dragon. He can keep up with all but the best on anything.

Sitting (in the cage) at an intersection last summer I had a chance to witness two "Harleymen" and an "atrocity cycle" in a drag race.

One harley looked like a dresser, the other a long low custom (prolly not even a harley) and the "3rd world pot metal" was a 600cc F4i.

Light changed, and they were off!

The dresser didn't have a chance.

The custom launched hard and even bounced the front wheel, and again when shifting into second.

The F4i rider crouched to shift the weight forward and had a good launch.

In the end though .. the custom and the 600cc stayed pretty even through the quarter mile. It was a good showing on both their parts. But, I still wonder, why a big loud custom can barely keep up with the smallest of the sportbikes...