0 to 100 MPH in....?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MadMike2

I agree with you Scooter LIEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :rolleyes: , you and have both seen him ride, I've pulled mine to 150 with the GPS on its a fast bike cant say about gen 2 bikes mine was an 04 2 nd year :yahoo:

rogerfjrfaster :yahoo:

MadMike2I agree with you Scooter LIEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :rolleyes: , you and have both seen him ride, I've pulled mine to 150 with the GPS on its a fast bike cant say about gen 2 bikes mine was an 04 2 nd year :yahoo:

rogerfjrfaster :yahoo:

155 GPS on my '08.

Dont really know which is faster the Gen 1 or the Gen 2. Probably goes something like this: Gen 1 gets to 120 or so slightly quicker and Gen 2 slowly walks away from there due to the taller gearing.

I do know this, I cant get any more than about 4k out of a rear tire and some as little as 3k and I ride mine pretty hard. No chicken strips and such. Considering all of the "I get 12k out of my rear tire" or "My bike feels the same with a car tire" or "My bike has never been over 90mph" threads, I wonder whats the point of most of you bragging how fast your bike is......