03 mirrors and turn signals

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gumby

Reaction score
Would like to replace the current mirrors with ones that have built in turn signals. Then flush mount the current ugly trun signals. I think this would make the bike even more spectacular looking.

anyone done this and please links not endless discussion on why.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've not seen mirrors with signals on an FJR although I've wondered about them. I've seen several people replace the stalk signals of the '03 with flush-mounts, but most have been cheesy, not the look of the actual later bikes. One I saw was the clearance lights you put on the roof of a redneck pickup.

I know you didn't ask for why, but I don't have a problem with my '03 stalk-mounted lights. i don't think they're that ugly, and they fold if the bike falls, which I've tested twice. Have not needed to replace them.

Best thing you can do for mirrors if you still have the stock mirrors is get the FZ-1 mirrors, which are on a longer stalk, gets them wide enough to see past your elbows. They fit perfectly.

.Well I saw a bike on the show room floor that had the turn signals built into the mirrors. Liked where they were positioned and I think easier for cars and others to see when turning.

I willl look into the FZ1 forums and see what i can do there and if it will fit on the FJR.