03 plates for side case holes- free

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anyone knows where to order these plastic parts online ? I searched the web but I could not find. 4 pcs for '05 Galaxy Blue needed ...Or I appreciate if anyone has developed any stuff for hiding the holes instead of the OEM plastic part amd shares some info..Thx...

Actually 6 pieces needed, there is one on each side underneath.

They are listed in the FENDER section of the online parts fiche here, parts 36, 37, and 38. You need 2 of each, and you don't want to buy them unless you really really really have to have them.

From Yamaha, $34.23 six times!!!!!!!!!

Ah, the joy of parts bins and warehouse maintenance expense recovery.

Zanotti Motor has them for "only" $22.06 each. Deal!!!

They are listed in the FENDER section of the online parts fiche here, parts 36, 37, and 38. You need 2 of each, and you don't want to buy them unless you really really really have to have them.

Thanks a lot Wfooshee...I will contact Zanotti Motor

Crap, don't do that, Esteban. I've got FOUR of them from my '05--the larger size. They've been in a box in my garage for years. There are 3 holes on each side, and the middle hole is smaller. I don't even know what that hole is for, but the two end ones are where the side cases clip in. I almost always have my cases on, and when I don't, I just don't care about the holes. Send me a PM with mailing info and I'll send them to you. I remember getting past Turkish customs was always a big obstacle, but if you can get them, I'm glad to send them along. Guess you can still buy the two smaller sized ones, if you love spending money. :rolleyes:

Crap, don't do that, Esteban. I've got FOUR of them from my '05--the larger size. They've been in a box in my garage for years. There are 3 holes on each side, and the middle hole is smaller. I don't even know what that hole is for, but the two end ones are where the side cases clip in. I almost always have my cases on, and when I don't, I just don't care about the holes. Send me a PM with mailing info and I'll send them to you. I remember getting past Turkish customs was always a big obstacle, but if you can get them, I'm glad to send them along. Guess you can still buy the two smaller sized ones, if you love spending money. :rolleyes:
Great offer , thank you very much Sacramentomike. No matter where you are or where you are from, riders co-operation means exactly this I think. I reaaly appreciate if you can send me in an envolope those 4 pcs.

My office address is as follows; EGITIM MH OMERBEY SK SADIKOGLU 7 IS MERKEZI 20/7 KADIKOY-ISTANBUL/TURKEY phone: +902163805010 . My name is Mert Gurel.

I hope one day I have the chance to return your awesome favor ! God knows how and when but I really look forward to it :)

As it will be a very small envelope without any commercial value I don't think there will be any problem with customss.

Thank you once again for this great help and even from now I am really excited to see those parts on my FJR. Due to heavy city traffic I mostly ride without my side cases and those holes were looking ugly to me ...