'03 sadle bag reflectors

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mitch

Reaction score
Through incredible circumstance, the reflector on my left side saddle bag has dissapeared. It's an '03. The problem is that online parts or the dealership cannot order them anymore DISCONTINUED.

Anyone out their with leads or help or ideas.

Thanks

Through incredible circumstance, the reflector on my left side saddle bag has dissapeared. It's an '03. The problem is that online parts or the dealership cannot order them anymore DISCONTINUED.

Thanks

Take off the one on the right side...<BG>

Couldn't you use a later year model? Even if you have to change both of them?

IF I had to have them on, I'd put some led's on... or just look around and find something similar form another bike or maybe even at a truck stop...

Mary

I took both mine off to avoid looking gay to Warchild and gave one away to somebody at WFO. Will look tonight to see if I have the right side one left so your gayness can be symetrical once again. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I took both mine off to avoid looking gay to Warchild and gave one away to somebody at WFO. Will look tonight to see if I have the right side one left so your gayness can be symetrical once again. ;)

Maybe my gayness is out of whack. Trying to keep the bike intact. If anyone comes up with one let me know. Funny

Yep...thanks Ignacio! But you gave me the right side, so you have the left side.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep...thanks Ignacio! But you gave me the right side, so you have the left side.
Thank you. Of course I mean gay with the smallest of g's ;)

Mitch, you have an option if the other left doesn't work out. I would be symetrical if I could give away both of my reflectors.

Thank you. Of course I mean gay with the smallest of g's ;)

Mitch, you have an option if the other left doesn't work out. I would be symetrical if I could give away both of my reflectors.
Mr. Ig. --- live out west??? Saw your trip in AZ ---- Nice!!! I need the left. Be well, let me know.