• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

04 FJR 1300

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRay

Reaction score
For some strange reason my buddy is selling his low miles FJR, less than 20 k on it.

new fork seals and bushings.

factory tall screen

Heli bar risers.

wiring for radar detector and gps.

Russell seat front and rear.

fuze block under seat.

hyper lites.

factory top case.

Staintune slip on's.

foot peg lowering kit.

Throttle miester.

vstromhand guards

This bike spent the majority of it's time in a heated garage fully pickled for storage. the previous owner only put 12k on it before being taken out by agent orange exposure. I put in in storage myself and am the only person to have worked on it. Ready to ride anywhere.

ScooterG needs this one. If I had the funds I'd buy it for myself.

Asking is 4700 but will take offers

Pictures on Bend Or. craigs list #6178182232

Call Roger at 541-359-6904

Last edited by a moderator:
I am the third owner of a Gen 1 2004 FJR, and with what I see in that list, I think prospective buyer(s) could be getting an excellent deal.

Hope all goes well.

Bump. Price has dropped on Craig's list and I know a reasonable offer will get it. Give him a call. It's a very nice bike.

another bump. Not sure what the price is down to but a phone call will tell you.

Looks like a real nice bike in the ad, which is all I know. Craigslist is a bother to me. I skip a lot of those threads. If I try to filter for anything I loose listings I want to see. So here's a public service link to the listing because I found it::

https://bend.craigslist.org/mcy/6178182232.html

I'm in the next town in wide open Central Oregon. If I were considering a Gen 1 and not a Gen 3 I'd be banging on this guy's door. I like his bike.