• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

05 & 07 Trunk, Seats and Accessories for sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barcalude

Reaction score
I have several items that I will be selling - all in excellent to new condition:

2007: Black Cherry trunk NEW IN BOXES - includes everything except lock; trunk, mounting kit and backrest - only opened the boxes to check out the goods

2007 left side engine case cover - looks like new includes gasket

2007 shift lever and linkage - new unused

2005 Russell Day Long 2 piece seat in excellent condition

2005 Yamaha/Corbin Ergonomic Seat looks like carbon fiber with gray pipiong - as new condition

2005 Right side front turn signal assembly - excellent condition

2005 Cee Bailey windshield - 2" higher and 2' wider - excellent condition

I have to do some homework on the prices, but am open to reasonable offers. I can send pictures of specific items

Interested in the seat if it fits an 07, and the price is right.
That would be the Russell seat.
Gen 1 (2003-2005) and Gen 2&3 (2006+) seats are NOT interchangeable, so you wouldn't want it unless you're into a project nobody has ever tried or completed before. Covered in the FJR Model Comparison Matrix along with most of the other mixture of Gen 1 and Gen 2 parts listed here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have several items that I will be selling - all in excellent to new condition:2007: Black Cherry trunk NEW IN BOXES - includes everything except lock; trunk, mounting kit and backrest - only opened the boxes to check out the goods

2007 left side engine case cover - looks like new includes gasket

2005 Russell Day Long 2 piece seat in excellent condition

2005 Yamaha/Corbin Ergonomic Seat looks like carbon fiber with gray pipiong - as new condition

2005 Right side front turn signal assembly - excellent condition

2005 Cee Bailey windshield - 2" higher and 2' wider - excellent condition

I have to do some homework on the prices, but am open to reasonable offers. I can send pictures of specific items
What are you asking for the "2007 left side engine case cover - looks like new includes gasket", could you pls post up a pic of this part?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have several items that I will be selling - all in excellent to new condition:2007: Black Cherry trunk NEW IN BOXES - includes everything except lock; trunk, mounting kit and backrest - only opened the boxes to check out the goods

2007 left side engine crankcase cover - looks like new includes gasket

2007 Right side front turn signal assembly with light socket and connector- excellent condition

SOLD: 2005 Russell Day Long 2 piece seat in excellent condition

SOLD: 2005 Cee Bailey windshield - 2" higher and 2' wider - excellent condition