06 Arrivals for FJR A

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Talked to my dealer today and he said the 06 A I ordered will be shipped in by the end of this week. That means it will be all mine within the next 10 days :) Oh yeah, this is in Northern Europe. Weird how we get them faster than you guys in the States.. It's not like we can ride them yet, it was -20C today :ph34r:

... It's not like we can ride them yet, it was -20C today :ph34r:
Hey Andy,

Congrats on the bike...and welcome to the forum.

I thought you northern europe guys were seasoned by the cold weather and could ride in anything! :D

By the way, northern europe...that would be north of -say deutschland?

Oh, not to forget, you're welcome to attend any of the North American meets!!

CFO, EOM, WFO, WV Ramble,etc

...Oh yeah, this is in Northern Europe...It's not like we can ride them yet, it was -20C today :ph34r:
Hi Andy,

I'm in the same situation, freezing and waiting for my new FJR.

May I ask which part of Northern Europe u r coming from?

Congrats on the bike...and welcome to the forum.
I thought you northern europe guys were seasoned by the cold weather and could ride in anything! :D

By the way, northern europe...that would be north of -say deutschland?

Oh, not to forget, you're welcome to attend any of the North American meets!!

CFO, EOM, WFO, WV Ramble,etc
Thanks wheatonFJR. Some people actually ride their bikes in the winter too. Fortunately I'm not one of them. I prefer staying inside and looking at pictures of the new FJR :D

I guess everything above Germany can be called northern europe.. To answer Kaj's question, I'm from the country that should've won the olympics in hockey. That's Finland, of course :) Sorry for the off-topic.

To answer Kaj's question, I'm from the country that should've won the olympics in hockey. That's Finland, of course :)
I fully agree. Bloody swedes didn't deserve that.

WE should have beat them...

Which colour did you choose? Mine will be blue-silver...

Regards, another Finn

I fully agree. Bloody swedes didn't deserve that.WE should have beat them...

Which colour did you choose? Mine will be blue-silver...

Regards, another Finn
Good choice with the color, that's the one I ordered too :) I'm hoping we'd get rid of the snow by april, meaning there's "only" 4.5 weeks of waiting left. Counting the days already..

The penalty that created the chance for the Swedes winning goal was a joke. The Finns played great through the entire tournament. Never gave up. They were a treat to watch and it's a shame they didn't bring home the gold they deserved.

Oh and my apologies for contributing to this thread high jack.

Bobby