'06 FJR Pricing

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lotecredneck

Reaction score
The '06 FJR pricing has just been made public and we are offering the following pricing for these models.

The FJR1300A will list for 13499.00 and our price is $11,995.00 and the FJR1300AE with electric shift lists for $15299.00 and our price will be $13548.00.

Delivery begins in March for the 1300A and May for the 1300AE.

If interested please let me know.

Best regards,

Tony Orihuela

Yamaha Sportscenter

www.yamahasportscenter.com

[email protected]

1-800-YAMAHA-0

Last edited by a moderator:
$1500 for a push-button shifter? That's why God made left feet! And those are free! I'm still trying to figure out why someone would consider buying it. Who is seriously intersted, and why?

$1500 for a push-button shifter?  That's why God made left feet!  And those are free!  I'm still trying to figure out why someone would consider buying it.  Who is seriously intersted, and why?
Read this.

Well, I emailed Tony from above, and its the PDP once again!

So I am 0 for 2. A while back, I predicted no changes for the 06 model, and no more PDP as of 06. <_<

I think I'll retire my crystal ball.

$1500 for a push-button shifter?  That's why God made left feet!  And those are free!  I'm still trying to figure out why someone would consider buying it.  Who is seriously intersted, and why?
Read this.
Interesting read.

This is peculiar, however.. (keep in mind the article was written on August 31, 2005)

There will be no “automatic bike” in the near future

Not sure what to think of the supposedly new AE model…but very interesting nonetheless. The quarter-mile times could possible be impressive with the AE option? I will not cast a judgment until I get a chance to try one. I was initially surprised they picked the FJR for a test guinea pig but really it’s quite simple…they picked the FJR (flagship model) because they assume we have the most disposable income. Hmmmm….where did they get that idea? LOL. ;)

So I am 0 for 2. A while back, I predicted no changes for the 06 model, and no more PDP as of 06. <_<

Nah, you just gotta clean that thing every once in a while. Might I recommend some Windex or perhaps some Plexus? :D

This is peculiar, however.. (keep in mind the article was written on August 31, 2005)
There will be no “automatic bike” in the near future
I think what they meant by that is that there will not be a true automatic tranny bike in the future.

From what I have been able to figure out about the new FJRAE, its not really an automatic transmission. Its an automatic clutch. I think there is a major distinction. No power sapping torque converter.

A true manual transmission with the clutch operated by computer instead by human. Think Ferrari, not Dodge.

I think its pretty darn cool. Don't know as I will ever own one, but cool none-the-less.

Kudos to Yamaha for pushing the envelope.

I predict Skooter will go 0 for 2 in 2005.

Madame Rad

cleo.jpg

I'll tell any fortune for just $99.95!

Oh, and I think the SuperLectroShift® is pretty cool. But Franks going nowhere, at least not for quite a while.

So I am 0 for 2.    A while back, I predicted no changes for the 06 model, and no more PDP as of 06. <_<

Voila, Madame Rad has done it again!

Madame Rad

cleo.jpg

I'll tell any fortune for just $99.95!

I for one am! In fact, I just dropped a $500 check off at my dealer for one.

My GL1800/A will now have a litte brother :p !

Well, I have to finish the client / server version of Drivers Log so I can pay for this thing!

Best Regards,

Shane

$13,499 (Cobalt Blue) Available from March 2006; CA model available May 2006$15,299 (Cerulean Silver) Available from May 2006

Once again, California gets pooched. Stick in a charcoal can and add two months... Do they know which state buys the most bikes?