06 License plate reflector

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron

Reaction score
Did anyone’s 06 come with only one license plate reflector? Mine only came with one on the left side of the bike. Of course the dealer says that is the way that is comes. I am getting the feeling my dealer is a serious dumb ass. This web site has saved my ass more than once. Thanks again.

Your dealer obviously lives upstairs of his shop, otherwise he'd never be able to find his way to work in the morning.

Tell him to swallow a lit flashlight -

That red light beaming out from between his butt cheeks is the missing reflector.

I'm just amazed that dealers out there think that the public is so stupid.

What he meant to say was; "That's the way yours came, sorry about your luck".

Bastards.

Did anyone’s 06 come with only one license plate reflector? Mine only came with one on the left side of the bike. Of course the dealer says that is the way that is comes. I am getting the feeling my dealer is a serious dumb ass. This web site has saved my ass more than once. Thanks again.
Since those reflectors are DOT mandated as OEM, please ask him to explain how Mamaha was able to get the bike approved for sale in the USA without both sides. While he is at it... he can try to explain why the mounting hole is there.

He owed you a reflector and should be able to pull one off a bike if he doesn't have one in stock

How many miles are on your bike?, I only have one as well, it is an 05 and I did not notice it because i keep the bags on most of the time.

Do not know if it fell off or just was never there! 13000 miles later maybe I'll get one :p

I had two fall off, one from the plate holder and one from the front fork. The dealer saw it, pulled reflectors off of bikes on the floor and put them on my bike without me having to ask. He informed me and I said thanks!