07 FJR service manual

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have any info on getting a servie manual pdf or online veiwing?

The Yamaha website sells them, along with replacement owners manuals. The ones you find on cds or dvds are usually in violation of copyright laws. It takes a lot of time, effort, and work to develop a service manual for any vehicle, so it's important that we as owners support those efforts and purchase from legit and legal sources. That's my take.

Regards,

Joe

3155443-5_8_5.gif

Can not believe i'm the first to say (Copyright Material)...

Do Not ask for it on this site Jet.

Lesson #1

-Don

Yeah, it's only the [SIZE=18pt]very first paragraph[/SIZE] of the "New Owners Read This FAQs answered" in the new member section that we were all asked to read when signing up.

This is why we were asked to read it. FAQ means Frequently Asked Questions. This one is definitely frequent.

Damn, it still feels like Friday. Iggy's busy today, but somebody will be around shortly, I'm sure. . . .

So anyway, have another look through those pinned forums up there, and welcome to the forum and the world of FJRs!

Last edited by a moderator:
Forum Guidelines

9. FJRForum.com is aware of only one legitimate online source for service manuals--that being Yamaha at this link. Promoting piracy by linking or referencing spurious manuals on eBay or other websites is not allowed. Buy a frickin' $60 manual for your $14K+ motorcycle. This also goes for Yamaha technical bulletins that are copyrighted.

https://www.yamahapubs.com/html/itemsearch....1300&model=

FJR13AXBC Service LIT-11616-21-63 ¤93.00

There are other legitimate sources.

"let those who have not sinned"

How many of us have bought ,chiltons, clymers, etc for their cars & bikes ? I do have a fact manual for the fjr,,, but not my cars. Sometimes the others give different info & tips when cross reference'd between. Some info "after the fact" included (like altitude problems comes to mind) That factory manuals dont include.

It does come in handy having 2 trains of thought, ( buying 2 different books , same vehicle / bike) for $10 each.

"let those who have not sinned"How many of us have bought ,chiltons, clymers,
Yeah, well the difference here Rev, is that those other publishers are paying royalties - hence are legally producing them. The ones that are 'hot' of the internet press are just that: Hot.