'07 Video

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, allow me...

The missing link

EDIT: It's interesting that at the end of the video they say that you shouldn't expect to find one sitting on the showroom floor and that you should contact your dealer and have him order one "exclusively for you".

Hmmm

Last edited by a moderator:
mmmmmmmmmm did you catch the last sentence. Don't sit around and expect to get one in the showroom. Let your dealer know so he can order one just for you. Or something to that effect.

And no mention or suggestion of bangin some other guys wife. They just don't know how to sell lifestyle motorcycles I guess.

FJR's should always be on the floor! Now if you wanted to order a special color.....That would be cool.

So is this the same thing that the AE has or is it different. I'm refering to the YCCS.

Not the same. You're thinking of this new R1's YCCT ==> Yamaha Chip Controled Throttle

the AE's YCCS == Yamaha Chip Controled Shifting

Not the same. You're thinking of this new R1's YCCT ==> Yamaha Chip Controled Throttle
the AE's YCCS == Yamaha Chip Controled Shifting

Ack. :glare: Yamaha is trying to out-do Lexus, MBZ and BMW in the acronym department... How about just ''lectric throttle and shiftin''so's me an' Bubba knows WTF is going on? Sheesh!

FJR's should always be on the floor! Now if you wanted to order a special color.....That would be cool.
Agreed. I maintain that if they stocked them, they'd have much, much better market penetration.

Agreed. I maintain that if they stocked them, they'd have much, much better market penetration.

+1

I always found Yamaha's attitude to the FJR in the states wierd....

Here in Australia (a market about 10% the size of yours), you can drop into any dealer and get a test ride....lots of FJR's in stock - no pre-order BS..

:)