• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

08 FJR AE (TX)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockmantex

Reaction score
FS 2008 FJR AE, Granite Grey, Ex. cond., 19,000 mi., one senior owner, Russell seat, Corbin Smuggler, MCL t/t riser, MCL peg lowers, touring w/s & stock w/s, Kaoko throttle lock, Bushtec trailer hitch and wiring harness, Givi topcase rack, service manuel, tires at 80%, pigtails for battery tender & heated gear, and also wired for V-1 & Garmin 2720. Always garaged and serviced regularly. All recalls we're done and I have never had any issues with the bike, just thinning the herd. The Russell was made for me (6'2" - 195lbs). $ 9000. Steve. Ninesevenninesevensevennineseventhreetwonine. Email for pics. [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
FS 2008 FJR AE, Granite Grey, Ex. cond., 19,000 mi., one senior owner, Russell seat, Corbin Smuggler, MCL t/t riser, MCL peg lowers, touring w/s & stock w/s, Kaoko throttle lock, Bushtec trailer hitch and wiring harness, Givi topcase rack, service manuel, tires at 80%, pigtails for battery tender & heated gear, and also wired for V-1 & Garmin 2720. Always garaged and serviced regularly. All recalls we're done and I have never had any issues with the bike, just thinning the herd. The Russell was made for me (6'2" - 195lbs). $ 9000. Steve. Ninesevenninesevensevennineseventhreetwonine. Email for pics. [email protected]
Pic's? Folks can help post them if needed.

Links to craigslist?

Dave

Dave, I might take you up on helping post pics. When the weather gets better Tue., I will take a few more pics. I don't ever use Craigslist, too much junk comes thru my mail.

Don't know Iris.

Dave, I might take you up on helping post pics. When the weather gets better Tue., I will take a few more pics. I don't ever use Craigslist, too much junk comes thru my mail. Don't know Iris.
Formally known as: herfjr now just Iris for a forum handle. Iris and her husband Jim just purchased a couple of pairs of 2014's.

They may be looking for a smuggler. Don't know myself.

PM me if you need help with pictures. You will have to send them to me or post them on a site like Photobucket. That's what I use nowadays anyway. I lost all my old pictures that I had on another site that was bought up by facebook. Bastages!!!

Dave

Nice setup, and ditto Dave's offer of pic hosting. If you need help and don't want to mess with adding them yourself... shoot the pics in an attachment to: [email protected]

I'll post em up in this thread and get this bike sold! (That is if after taking pictures of your beautiful, one of a kind, award winning sporting bike... you still feel like selling it to someone else!). ;)

Abe in Michigan

Thanks Abe, I am working on getting my best pics of the bike and will send them to you.

Steve

07 GS 1200

08 FJR AE. (For Sale)

11 Wee Strom

Abe, I sent you some emails with pics if you don't mind posting a pic or so. Us Dinosaurs are not to savvy on the "puter". Thanks.

Abe, I sent you some emails with pics if you don't mind posting a pic or so. Us Dinosaurs are not to savvy on the "puter". Thanks.
---- Picture help has arrived!
punk.gif

Hey Rockman, glad to assist! Us young whippersnappers have to show we have something to add to the forum, after all we dont have wisdom and years of experience giving us superior riding skills... I better show my techie knowledge or I might be dropped from the forum like so much dead weight!
wink.png

Happy selling and hope you find a new happy home for your Feejer! She's a beauty in that color...
angel.gif

-- Abe

1526667_10152135717858493_430123622_n.jpg

1497601_10152135718128493_1737361898_n.jpg

1503829_10152135718648493_854440727_n.jpg

1527045_10152135719063493_1081728683_n.jpg

Steve's bike's are all so nice. This one is especially well cared for and in great condition.