100,000 miles too much ?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you Mr Socal, I raised the price to what I feel is a fair price for the bike and realizing that I really don't want to sell it. It runs like new and is set up for me by me. I don't blame anyone fom not being interested in a bike with this mileage and that is fine. What sucks is people not knowing squat about something shooting off their mouth. To all ride safe.
ps, bike no longer for sale.
I think what sucks is telling a guy you'll sell him a bike for $4,000 then when he's ready to deal, turning around and saying you want $6,000, but yeah it sounds like you really didn't want to sell it.

Thank you Mr Socal, I raised the price to what I feel is a fair price for the bike and realizing that I really don't want to sell it. It runs like new and is set up for me by me. I don't blame anyone fom not being interested in a bike with this mileage and that is fine. What sucks is people not knowing squat about something shooting off their mouth. To all ride safe.
I think what sucks is telling a guy you'll sell him a bike for $4,000 then when he's ready to deal, turning around and saying you want $6,000, but yeah it sounds like you really didn't want to sell it.
I don't see where the seller has done anything wrong. The potential buyer had obviously walked away from the offer three weeks ago. He had other things going on in his life and didn't take the deal. Offers to sell aren't good forever. If the buyer thought he was going to buy it he could/should have given him a deposit or at the very least a verbal commitment of his intent.

I think what sucks is when people stick their noses into other people's private for-sale posts and give them a hard time.

I think what sucks is when people stick their noses into other people's private for-sale posts and give them a hard time.
"Private" For Sale post? No, it's a Public For Sale post and I just commented that I thought it was a shitty thing to do to raise the price $2,000.

I personally wouldn't do that to someone, but you're welcome to your opinion just like I'm welcome to mine.

That being said, like I posted it doesn't matter anymore anyway because he's not selling the bike anymore.

Hope this turns out good for both parties.