2 06AE's on the floor at Mission Motorsports Irvine

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zzkenoman

Reaction score
Passed by Mission Motorsports in Irvine, california and there were 2 AE's on the lot. 3 guys looking at it, and then asked questions about my bike and how I liked it. They all wished it came in blue, or black.

Passed by Mission Motorsports in Irvine, california and there were 2 AE's on the lot. 3 guys looking at it, and then asked questions about my bike and how I liked it. They all wished it came in blue, or black.
My phone should be ringing soon then! I stopped by Mission almost a year ago to ask about the FJR. I wanted to see one in person and check it out. They promised a phone call as soon as they got one in.

Jill

PS How was the Crater Lake trip?

Come on Larry - ya know the Silver is purdeyer - (never mind faster). Bout time for a ride or maybe we need it to cool down a bit more.

My phone should be ringing soon then! I stopped by Mission almost a year ago to ask about the FJR. I wanted to see one in person and check it out. They promised a phone call as soon as they got one in.

Jill

PS How was the Crater Lake trip?

Absolutely fantastic, I already posted the photos if you havent seen them yet.

Come on Larry - ya know the Silver is purdeyer - (never mind faster). Bout time for a ride or maybe we need it to cool down a bit more.
I think its perfect riding weather now, want to go to big bear sat with me?

I'm always wanting to ride but never have the time. Can't Saturday, need to be around home as I am working Sunday. Next Sat going to BiG Bear with wife and kids (Im riding the FJR) to spend the Day at the 'mans' (like in boss) "cabin" (5500 sq ft log home) on the lake, kind of an office party of sorts. Leaving Sunday morning on the bike to the Toyota store in Valencia to work that day. Keep me posted though -

I think I saw you the other weekend with your son on the FJR was that you? If your going to your bosses cabin that weekend, I might be going to Ensenada if we can get a room. Have fun, email me if you want to ride together on a different weekend.

I stopped by there twice about a month ago or so. AE in the corner by the sales offices. Same one, perhaps? Maybe they're holding out for top dollar or something.