2 Brothers M2 slipons on 06 AE

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turbodave_98

TurboDave_98
Reaction score
Thought some of you 06 owners would like to know that the 2 Brothers M2 slipon mufflers and intermediate pipes and bracket attach to the 06 rear passenger bracket where the OEM muffs are mounted without any modifications.

:D :lol:

I wondered how long it would be before you tried it. I saw Painman's '06 yesterday, side-by-side with the others and realized the muffler brackets were in the same place, only the footpeg arrangement was different. I knew the aftermarket slipons would fit.

I remembered the look on your face when I suggested they wouldn't interchange w/ your '06. :rofl: I chuckled about that all morning.

Does that AE sound better with the new cans on it?

[SIZE=8pt]Baaaad, madmike, really baaaad. Pickin' on Uncle Dave like that. Shame on you! No snacks for you and no dessert, either. [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thought some of you 06 owners would like to know that the 2 Brothers M2 slipon mufflers and intermediate pipes and bracket attach to the 06 rear passenger bracket where the OEM muffs are mounted without any modifications.
pictues, sound clip, and price please!

:D :lol:
I wondered how long it would be before you tried it. I saw Painman's '06 yesterday, side-by-side with the others and realized the muffler brackets were in the same place, only the footpeg arrangement was different. I knew the aftermarket slipons would fit.

I remembered the look on your face when I suggested they wouldn't interchange w/ your '06. :rofl: I chuckled about that all morning.

Does that AE sound better with the new cans on it?

[SIZE=8pt]Baaaad, madmike, really baaaad. Pickin' on Uncle Dave like that. Shame on you! No snacks for you and no dessert, either. [/SIZE]
MM2, yea you got my attention. Happy I could make you laugh!! Sky was down here visiting to pickup some things. We put them on and they sound good just about the same as the 05. Take care of yourself. See you in Reno.