2003 Clear Turn Signals...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luckydog

Reaction score
I was wondering if someone has already done the work for me on this one, has anyone found clear turn signal signal covers for a 2003 FJR?

Mine are orange and I am having the bike re-painted YELLOW and I think that the orange len will look bad, I will swap out the bulb for an orange one so they are still orange when i use them...

Mine are orange and I am having the bike re-painted YELLOW and I think that the orange len will look bad, I will swap out the bulb for an orange one so they are still orange when i use them...
Ah... ok, gotcha. I have seem some aftermarket assemblies that are supposed to fit, not specific to the FJR, but never a clear lens to fit on the existing turn signal. The aftermarket ones look like crapola, IMO. You may just want to wait and see if the colors clash first.

Linky to Aftermarket Turn Signals

As check with Bike Effects.
Yep! Jeff at Bike Effects {Linky} has them on his own 2003. IIRC there is another sire or socket assembly to have running and turn signals. Jeff would know, give him a call.
Also, check his post under "Vendors" to see how to get our FJR Forum discount.

Last edited by a moderator: