• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2003 FJR, $4800

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobT

Reaction score
Up for sale is a 2003 FJR1300, 35k miles, excellent condition. I've had the bike for two seasons. Bought it from a member here in late 2009 (https://www.fjrforum.com/forum//index.php?showtopic=121915), so I'm the second owner. The first guy was ridiculously meticulous and clean. I'm not quite up to the same clean freak standards, but the bike is quite clean and nice. Runs perfectly, of course.

$4800, location Grayling, Michigan at the Woodland Motor Lodge.

Extras:

• Corbin Seat
  • Staintune mufflers
  • heated grips
  • tall windshield
  • (stock parts included also)

Issues:

• Rear tire at about 75% tread remaining, front is now ready for a change, new front tire included or maybe I'll get it on the bike first. Michelin PR2s.
  • A few scratches from two driveway tipovers in gravel driveway. Tried to show the scratches in the photos below.

I love this bike and will miss it dearly. Selling due to a lack of time, monetary pressure, and a fear of the inner hooligan that this bike inevitably seems to rouse.

IMG_0247.jpg

IMG_0244.jpg

IMG_0259.jpg

IMG_0260.jpg

IMG_0245.jpg

IMG_0246.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Really? Really? This is like 40 miles from me and two weeks ago I had to buy one in St. Louis, MO! ;)

Ahhh yes, the inner hooligan I definitely coming out of me with my FJR. I'm hoping my license stays demerit free, this thing is too easy to attain transcontinental speeds! :p

Oh yeah.. BUMP on your post, clean looking '03!

Dude! At least next time clean up the dash panel before posting for sale photos! It's disgusting! :)

Nice FJR.