• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2003 FJR - SOLD

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

opr917

Reaction score
For sale 2003 FJR 1300 in very good condition; tires have plenty of thread life available. Very powerful motorcycle, includes a National Cycle touring windshield, givi trunk, risers and the hot tank heat fix insulation kit.

This is a great sport touring bike, handles awesome, acceleration, cornering and brakes are great on these bikes. It runs as quiet and smooth as the day it was purchased

It has adjustable windshield, removable saddle bags and trunk and a vista cruise. Already cabled for Gerbing clothes, has also a cigarrete lighter - GPS in the picture is also included

It only has 47,643 miles - If you are familiar with FJR's you know what solid performers they are. . . and this one is no exception. It will cruise all day at any speed you're comfortable with. So don't let it go.

Will help with delivery up to 250 miles from Charlotte NC for gas money.

fjr2.jpg

fjr1.jpg

fjr3.jpg

fjr4.jpg

fjr5.jpg

fjr6.jpg

fjr7.jpg

fjr8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
For sale 2003 FJR 1300 in very good condition; tires have plenty of thread life available. Very powerful motorcycle, includes a National Cycle touring windshield, givi trunk, risers and the hot tank heat fix insulation kit.

This is a great sport touring bike, handles awesome, acceleration, cornering and brakes are great on these bikes. It runs as quiet and smooth as the day it was purchased

It has adjustable windshield, removable saddle bags and trunk and a vista cruise. Already cabled for Gerbing clothes, has also a cigarrete lighter - GPS in the picture is also included

It only has 47,643 miles - $4,500. If you are familiar with FJR's you know what solid performers they are. . . and this one is no exception. It will cruise all day at any speed you're comfortable with. So don't let it go.

Will help with delivery up to 250 miles from Charlotte NC for gas money.

>
fjr2.jpg
<br style="color: rgb(28, 40, 55); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(250, 251, 252);">
fjr1.jpg
<br style="color: rgb(28, 40, 55); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(250, 251, 252);">
fjr3.jpg
<br s
fjr4.jpg
fjr5.jpg
fjr6.jpg
fjr7.jpg
fjr8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I had Cancer surgery in January wasn't sure how it would turn out was off work for a long time needed money to live on. I think I'am ok so want another FJR I tried Honda Super Hawk was fun but not for me then tried A Yamaha Warrior sold it a week ago.

I had Cancer surgery in January wasn't sure how it would turn out was off work for a long time needed money to live on. I think I'am ok so want another FJR I tried Honda Super Hawk was fun but not for me then tried A Yamaha Warrior sold it a week ago.
Hello Angus, Congratulations on your new 2003 FJR and so very happy to hear that you appear to have beaten the cancer; that is great news and we are pulling for you Brother!

Does anyone know who owned this bike before last owner I don't know anything about the maintenance I guess i will do everything all fluids plus check valves.the bike is pretty clean for a 03