• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2004 FJR $5,600 9,500 miles Tampa Bay Area

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cpr1200r100

Reaction score
While trying to talk a buddy into this cherry FJR I bought it. My Beemer hasn't sold. Momma is mad, says you got three bikes, two have to go...all bikes for sale the Aprilia goes, and either this FJR or my Beemer - i'll just have to muddle through life with the orphaned FJR or R1200R.

9,500 Miles, New tires - Pilot Road 3, new battery, new fluids...new Remus Slip ons, have top box, and original exhaust.

Bike is truly in great shape, I purchased it from an estate. photos follow the link....will update photos next week too many shadows.

https://s1155.photobucket.com/albums/p558/2004FJR4sale/

more pics...entire bike from both sides...dash lit up...

would be appreciated

I'm sure you would have mentioned ABS is applicable

wish you the best on the sale

Mike in Nawlins'

Last edited by a moderator:
A little earlier and I might have been coming

to Tampa tomorrow (instead of Inverness) to

pick up another FJR. I am already feelin' the

heat from having 3 bikes too. Good luck on the

sale. Seems like a fair price for a great gen 1!

Yea, a couple months earlier I'd have been there picking it up. My parents are in Tampa, sister in Orlando and a good portion of my dad's side of the family right there in Bradenton. This would have been a no brainer for sure. Somebody though is gonna get a good deal!

OH CRAP!!!!

Low mileage 04, only an hour away!!

Grumpy old wife -- gorgeous 04.....Grumpy old wife -- gorgeous 04.....Grumpy old wife -- gorgeous 04.....Grumpy old wife -- gorgeous 04.....Grumpy old wife -- gorgeous 04......

Decisions, decisions.

Hey, I know -- wanna trade for a grumpy old wife?????