• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2006 AE, FS or TRADE...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brujo

Reaction score
I will like to either sell or Trade my 2006 AE with almost 23k's for a regular FJR. I am pretty sure we all know the features and specs of the bike but just to name a few, heated grips(oem) and i could also leave the cee bailey screen. Bike never been dropped or anything like that. Love the bike, it just seems i cant get use to the electronic shifter (got other bikes so its a bit weird from the fjr to the other ones).

Perfect oportunity for anybody to switch bike and still keep it whithin the fjr family. GenII a must, if your bike its newer we can always talk about the price difference. Like i said i am intetested so lmk.

Pitures upon request.

i For One Am Getting SpOiled By No Clutch. I To Have Another Conventional Bike So It Can Be A Chore switching Back And Forth. Good Luck With The trade

Is it a matter of not getting used to it or it not working the way you want it to?

Bike works 100%..'till this day i find myself looking for the clutch lever when i am coming to a complete stop. When i am riding something else i want to stop and then realize i got to pull tje clutch and all that. I mean its not a big deal and all but(Yes) i am that picky.

Btw if you ride a lot or commute this will be the perfect bike. When you are in stop/go traffic, just use one hand, no clutch in/out..(priceless).

Yep, I commute on mine. That auto clutch and push button shifting are freaking GOLD when you find yourself stuck in traffic.

i For One Am Getting SpOiled By No Clutch. I To Have Another Conventional Bike So It Can Be A Chore switching Back And Forth. Good Luck With The trade
Oh man, using the AE also seems to have caused you to use your shift key a lot more lol