2006 EOM weekend photo thread

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And, just a couple more pics:

Gary, Jim, Iris, Jim & Jeff: I don't get to be in this picture... only my bike... that's her closest to the camera! Ain't she purdy?

EOM069.jpg

Shortly after that last pic was taken Gary & I decided to part the company of our fellow riders since we didn't feel much like being squids that day. We went here: Gary & our bikes up at the top of Mt. Mitchell:

EOM070.jpg

While taking the long scenic route to get home I encountered a problem on the BRP & part of Rte 58 between me & home. This pic is taken at Lover's Leap, Rte 58, VA. This pic would normally show huge mountain vistas... but this is what I saw/had to ride in:

EOM080.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=36pt]here's our hundred best pics:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=36pt]snapfish album[/SIZE]

"play slideshow" works well. There is a slide bar to speed it up.

I always take the camera and forget to take pictures!!! This time I got a few.

I think this one is my Favorite! (Mine's the fast Silver one.. yeah, right there next to the blue one!) Only had about 2/3 of the bikes when I took this one.

DSCF0025.jpg

And another good road sign in Shady Valley (Followed a Semi up part of this..not pretty)

DSCF0032.jpg

FJRChick,
Wow your pictures came out great! Very detailed, but how did that traitor with the Triumph shirt get in there? :D

I missed it this year. Looks like everyone had a great time.
He use to have a FJR. He rode a naked Triumph Speed Triple from Jacksonville, FL with a group of FJR ridrers. I think after that he can ride with any one he wants too. :)

FJRChick,

Wow your pictures came out great! Very detailed, but how did that traitor with the Triumph shirt get in there? :D

He use to have a FJR. He rode a naked Triumph Speed Triple from Jacksonville, FL with a group of FJR ridrers. I think after that he can ride with any one he wants too. :)
Amen to that... That Hooligan Speed Tripple was sweet. B) Though he did say he took a beating getting to the meet.

OK, I'm insanely jealous that I had to back out of this meeting at the last minute!!!! ARGHHH!!!!!!

Rackin frackin work!!!!!! Good things did come of it....at least that's what I'll keep telling myself to keep from going postal.

In the meantime, I'll live vicariously through your photos and stories.

Wish I could have seen some of youse guys again (Heidi, Brent, Al, Geezer, 'lil Geezer, who else did I miss?)

So WV is the scuttlebut for next year, eh? If so, I could be convinced to help with route planning since I'm relatively familiar with the roads down there. Any chance next year can be next month??? :lol:

Mark my words I will be there next year, regardless of how much work entices me with goodies to think otherwise!

FJRChick,

P1250764.jpg

You're no longer group photographer! :p
Ok, I missed the "Man Boob" contest at WFO and whats this

The "Man Butt Crack" contest at EOM? :fan_1:

Well I don't know......

But I think she is a crack er of photographer :blink:

thanks for the pics of me.

OK, I'm insanely jealous that I had to back out of this meeting at the last minute!!!! ARGHHH!!!!!!
Mike, I heard that you were coming and I kept looking for that yellow 'stitch of yours. Now I know why I couldn't find you. Looking forward to seeing you next time.

Wouldn't it be nice if they made it in red? Mine is the blue one....

This Blue One???

yourbluebike.jpg
Very good Mike, I told you it would work....

Also found this pic of TripleTango, You, Jarmo, and Grumpy practicing for retirement...

DSCF1503.jpg

Grumpy said:
Wouldn't it be nice if they made it in red? Mine is the blue one....

This Blue One???

yourbluebike.jpg
Very good Mike, I told you it would work....

Also found this pic of TripleTango, You, Jarmo, and Grumpy practicing for retirement...

DSCF1503.jpg
But, but I am retired......no practicing required!

Grumpy Jim

I am stealing one of FJRChicks many great photo's here

For those of you who did not see the fast bag extended... It gets a little larger than this

link

...and this is after lunch in Little Switzerland with Lor of JimLor, Charlie Hoss, Brazos Parker, and Arleen of Charlie Hoss.

IMG_01983.jpg

Sorry I missed it.... Great photos and alot of familiar faces from the 05 meet. I personally was busy riding the DG area.... who says you can't drag knee on an FJR :yahoo: