2006 FJR In Texas!!!!!!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone get their ass over there quick and find out what the color is!
Sounds like a job for an FJR Wing Commander!! Rack up those miles & smiles. Be the first to give us the new color info, rack up those atta-boys. :p

Come on folks, they're obviously in a Blue-bell induced stupor, and mistyped the year....

Hey are thier going to be any other changes to the '06 other than color.if not take your bike to the local custom shop,put a $2500 paint job on it,put $10,000 back in your pocket and smile baby smile.Ever notice how a woman just seems different when she changes her hair color

Well I just called them and they said their web people obviously screwed up. They don't even have an 05 in stock. The sales guy, Tony, said that there is an open order without a depsoit period that he thought went thru the end of September.

Looks like everyone is going to have to wait a few more weeks.

Damn...I just rode through there last weekend and didn't see those guys at all! Thought I had been to all the area dealers! That's it...another excuse for a road trip! And I'm gonna bring a postal worker to demand to see that '06!

2006 FJR? Old news. I've seen it. I have a gut feeling that those waiting on the '06's, may want to do everything possible to buy a new '05, or even a used '03, '04, or '05.

2006 Color? Not good folks... Two tone. Pink with baby blue soft side bags. Word on the street is '06 options will include Harley-like leather handlebar streamers. :haha: Good news is, the pink ones won't tick! But since sales will drop to zero, we'll never know for sure! :haha:

2006 FJR? Old news. I've seen it. I have a gut feeling that those waiting on the '06's, may want to do everything possible to buy a new '05, or even a used '03, '04, or '05.
2006 Color? Not good folks... Two tone. Pink with baby blue soft side bags. Word on the street is '06 options will include Harley-like leather handlebar streamers. :haha: Good news is, the pink ones won't tick! But since sales will drop to zero, we'll never know for sure! :haha:
I thought it was going to be Hot Pink/Neon Lime Green!

Sorry, I did make a typographic error about the 2006 FJR1300. Yes, this is the Web Guy for Brenham Yamaha. I see that I really stirred up the FJR Forum. It was not meant as a trick, that is not how we do business.

As soon as one is delivered, I will let the forum know.

If anyone is looking for Yamaha parts PowerPartsPlus Has 10% OFF Yamaha OEM Parts & Accessories. (This is not a mistake)

And once again, Sorry for my error.

The BrenhamWebGuy

Sorry, I did make a typographic error about the 2006 FJR1300. Yes, this is the Web Guy for Brenham Yamaha. I see that I really stirred up the FJR Forum. It was not meant as a trick, that is not how we do business.
As soon as one is delivered, I will let the forum know.

If anyone is looking for Yamaha parts PowerPartsPlus Has 10% OFF Yamaha OEM Parts & Accessories. (This is not a mistake)

And once again, Sorry for my error.

The BrenhamWebGuy
No apology needed............. This is how we have fun!

Everyone knew there was no way ou could have an 06'! :D :D :D

@brenhamwebguy:

I'm impressed...you had the cajones to respond to a bunch of overly testosterone impaired not-gonna-act-my-age possibly approaching mid-life crisis dudes who like to rag on the slightest flaw or mistake when it presents itself....

You got my vote! Thanks for the reply, and an honest one at that! How refreshing! You will be seeing me at some point as a customer I'm sure.

Thanks again, & keep us informed.